- Job Title: Patient intake Specialist
1. At least 1 year of experience working in a high demand billing, financial counseling, or patient access department.
Experience working with patients to collect payment information.
2.Data entry experience, i.e. entering patient information, entering credit card information, patient demographic information, etc.
United States Postal Service
- Job Title: Postal service Mail Carrier
1.Deliver and collect mail on foot or by vehicle under varying road and weather conditions in a prescribed area
2.Maintain professional and effective public relations with customers and others; Obtain 3.A general familiarity with postal laws, regulations, products and procedures commonly used, and with the geography of the area
- Job Title: Membership Assistant
Processes member sign ups, renewals and added cards. Instructs members and potential members about membership, warehouse and credit programs. Assists members regarding item availability. Issues replacement and temporary cards, keys credit applications and provides a high level of member service.
- Job Title: Tire Installer
Balances, installs, and rotates tires. Stocks tires, repairs tires.