- Job Title: Retail Receptionist
- A passion for the customer. You don’t just like to help – you go above and beyond to provide the best possible experience to each customer that comes through the door
- It’s all in the details. When it comes to our customer’s most significant moments, you know it’s the little things that count the most. You have a passion for process and a keen eye for detail in a fast-moving work environment
- Communication is Key. You have a way with words. Whether you’re interacting with a customer or teammate in person, via email, or by chat, you’re clear and concise
- Master of Collaboration. You’re a team player. You believe that in order to transform the jewelry industry, we all have to work together!
- A mind for multi-tasking. Whether you’re welcoming a customer or updating our inventory, you’re an expert at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc.
- Job Title: Investigative Analyst
- Tri-lingual skills; English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Strong interview/interrogation skills
- Able to write detailed, accurate, complex investigative and business correspondence and present information in one-on-one and group situations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work under adverse and stressful conditions with little or no supervision