- Job Title: Intern, GMP Production
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team within a fast paced environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Motivated self-starter
- Work effectively with diverse departmental groups
- Capable of basic math skills
- Job Title: Medical Device Assembler
- H.S. diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year medical device manufacturing experience.
- Two-year degree or some college credits preferred.
- Applies limited knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices and a basic understanding of department fundamentals. Will perform this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
- Performs routine tasks working from detailed written or verbal instructions.
Cocoa & Butter
- Job Title: Cafe Manager
- GED or higher
- Culinary Arts degree preferred
- ServSafe Food Safety Manager Certification
- Experience with POS systems and computers
- Proficiency in written and verbal English communication
- Job Title: Qualitative Researcher III
- 3+ years of experience of applied qualitative research at a vendor or client-side designing screeners and interview guides, managing recruitment, moderating, analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of lab based qualitative methods, including usability, concept testing and contextual inquiries
- Experience conveying research findings and implications to audiences