- Job Title: Software Engineer, Back-End
* 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
* 3+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
* Experience with GoLang, and the willingness to learn new technologies (experience with other object-oriented languages is okay too, but our primary development language is GoLang)
DHL Global Forwarding
- Job Title: Head of Sales for West Region
* Excellent systems knowledge to include Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to travel to assigned territories as needed
* Creativity in developing innovative solutions and ability to present solutions to clients & internal sales staff
* Self-disciplined with strong leadership abilities
* Broad understanding of the forwarding industry and deep knowledge on Global Forwarding products (Air Freight and Ocean Freight) and business models
- Job Title: Operations Asst Manager
*Prefer prior retail and management experience
*Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
*Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
*Ability to work in a high energy team environment
- Job Title: Payroll Specialist
•Multi-State payroll – processing and auditing
•Point of contact for payroll questions
•Work with payroll vendor on adjustments
•Payroll – Multi-State, semi-Monthly Payrolls, Microsoft Excel, 2+ years of payroll experience
- Job Title: Sr. Learning Experience Designer, IDEO U
* You have led the end-to-end process of developing a digital educational experience.
* You are a strategic communicator, capable of utilizing a variety of mediums both visual and verbal.
* You are a skilled writer in a range of formats such as short-form stories, video scripts, case studies, text-based articles, and/or punchy 1-liners. You can flex tone and style to speak to different audiences.
* You are comfortable working with a variety of digital tools such as Mural, figma, CMS or LMS s such as NovoEd, iMovie, or Hubspot. Bonus if you re also skilled at designing digital interactions in online learning environments.
- Job Title: Field Inspector
* QEI Certification required.
* Thorough knowledge of the installation and maintenance of the conveyance equipment, current elevator codes.
* At least 5 years in the Elevator industry required.
* Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written to communicate inspection results to clients.
* Must have a high attention to detail and attention to thoroughly inspect equipment.