- Job Title: Healthy Living Program Educator 2
- Knowledge of community education and or teaching practices.
- Working knowledge of conducting needs assessment.
- Proficient in use of Windows-based computer with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), social media, and virtual event platforms.
- Experience teaching and working with a diverse youth, adult and volunteer audience.
- Familiarity with schools and community-based agencies in the local area serving eligible adults and youth.
- Job Title: Payroll Processor
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 2 years of Payroll Processing
- MyTime/API knowledge is a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Job Title: Retail Associate
- Ability to use all Store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Store.
- Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
- Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25 pounds.
- Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
- Job Title: Freight Associate
- General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
- Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
- High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.