Hornblower Yachts LLC
- Job Title: Bartender
- Broad knowledge of cocktail preparation and awareness of beverage trends
- At least two years bartending experience in a fast-paced environment
- Food Handler Certification required; TIPS certification desirable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC and MMC
Arcadis U.S. Inc.
- Job Title: Project Controls Specialist 4
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- 8 years of experience
The Judge Group
- Job Title: Marketing Specialist II / ABM Practice Manager
- 3+ years in ABM OR Field Marketing OR Demand generation OR marketing campaigns OR event marketing (or a combination thereof)
- Project Management skills
- Communication skills
St. Vincent de Paul Society of San Francisco
- Job Title: Program Aid – Graveyard Shift
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Good communication English skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience and ability to work with men and women who are homeless, indigent, alcoholic, mentally ill, and/or unemployed.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in crisis situations.
- Job Title: Staff Software Engineer
- 5+ years of professional Experience
- Demonstrated Experience in modern programming languages (for example, Java and design patterns
- Proven capabilities in assessing business needs while providing creative and effective solutions in conformance to emerging technology standards
- Recognized ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment and adapt to changing business priorities, and thrive under pressure
- Strong emphasis on the customer journey, product quality, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and continuous development
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks
- Demonstrated working on public API. Microservices AWS
- Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
- For this role, you will have a Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field with 6+ years of experience, along with excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, OOPs, and OOA/D.
- You will also have demonstrated experience in modern programming languages and design patterns.
- You will also have experience in Java/J2EE, XML, Web technologies and Web Services.
- You will also need to have experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks.
- You will need to have experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Additionally, you will have experience in assessing business needs while providing creative and effective solutions in conformance to emerging technology standards.