- Job Title: IT Administrator
• Minimum 2+ years of related enterprise IT experience and Bachelor’s Degree
• Knowledge and experience in supporting, troubleshooting, and configuring servers, mostly in Linux environments. Experience with Ubuntu is a plus
• Basic understanding of networking principles, like switch, VLAN, router.
• Familiar with Linux common commands for system maintenance, shell or python programming experience will be a plus
• Datacenter experience would be a plus
- Job Title: Customer Success Technical Lead
• 5-7 years of experience in a customer-facing technical product implementation role. Preference for experience working in healthcare technology and with providers.
• Strong computer technical knowledge and troubleshooting experience required.
• Call center experience preferred.
• Empathetic approach to connecting with customers about their needs, listening well, and doing the necessary work to solve their problems required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, robust analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong customer service orientation required.
• Ability to articulate features and technologies to a non-technical audience required.
• Competence in Microsoft Office products required.
• Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, or other CRM preferred.
- Job Title: Specialist
- Strong interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and agility at learning new products and features.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.