- Job Title: Process Engineer
*M.S in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Physics; or
*B.S with 2+ years of relevant work experience.
*Experience in surface preparation and analytical techniques.
*Interest in advanced technology and an on-going desire to learn.
*In-dept understanding and working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE).
Bridge Point Assc
- Job Title: Events Manager
*Approximately 5+ years of relevant events experience
*Extensive experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree will be considered
*Workfront and Salesforce experience a plus
*Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills
Bay Area Construction Co.
- Job Title: Fire Sprinkler Service Technician
*Valid driver’s license, vehicle and a clean driving record
*A current and active CALFIRE sprinkler fitter card
* Proficient in Microsoft office tools a plus
* Able to lift at least 50 pounds
* Coordination and ability to use hand tools – pipe wrench, spanner, ratchets, flashlight, etc
- Job Title: Assistant Construction Manager
*High School diploma or GED.
*2+ years of experience in the Construction / Homebuilding industry.
*Experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control.
*Previous experience with BuildPro construction software is a plus!
*Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word).
- Job Title: Battery Management System Test Engineer
*BS Degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering with 5+ years proven experience in FW QA / testing
*Experience with FW verification & validation experience for Battery management or other real time systems to be used in HV batteries
*Strong fundamentals in RTOS systems, different communication buses like SPI, Ethernet and CAN bus
*Experience with FW testing in continuous integration-based work environment with tools like Jenkins.
*Experience in testing FW developed for resource constrained environments
- Job Title: Business Development Manager
*Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience preferred
*Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
*This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
*Must have a valid driver’s license
*Safe driving record strongly preferred
- Job Title: RF Systems Technician
*Read engineering documents, bill of materials, schematics, and technical orders to determine faults and methods of troubleshooting
*Knowledge and experience in the use of RF test equipment: multi-meter, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, network analyzers, power meter, power supplies, oscilloscopes
*Strong experience in navigating Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 10, strong experience in Networking fundamentals
*Hands-on experience in integration i.e. mechanical assembly, cable routing & termination, soldering etc.
- Job Title: Office Assistant (PT)
*Perform Sales Order Processing desk procedures while adhering to QMS (Quality Management System) practices and directions.
*Follow the direction of the Administrative/Customer Service Manager.
*Perform shipping transactions via the FedEx portal.
*Complete, Scan, Organize, and File paper and electronic documents.
*High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Job Title: Inasurance Sales Rep
*Property & Casualty license (required).
*Life & Health license (preferred).
*1-2 Years of Insurance Sales Experience (preferred)
*Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
*Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
* 2+ years’ sales experience preferred
* Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
* Bilingual skills as aligned with territory and customer need
Integral Consulting Services
- Job Title: Asst Construction Manager
* Knowledge of acceptable current construction Building Codes in general, procedures and practices, materials and equipment used in the construction of buildings, public works and marine facilities.
* Knowledge of contract administrative techniques to ensure that proper administrative procedures are followed in the initiation of contract modifications,
* Skills to communicate effectively by both verbal and written means as the primary on site spokesperson to coordinate operations between the contractor and the Unit where the construction work is being accomplished, and to provide necessary through and concise information to Government and public officials. Ability to utilize Windows 10 and MS Office software as part of the standard USCG IT Workstation applications are highly desirable
* Must have knowledge of building and construction crafts
* Capability of reading and understanding contract drawings and specifications
Burea Veritas North American
- Job Title: Field Supervisor
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education development certificate (GED). Knowledge of company HS&E procedures and associated governmental regulations.
*LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
*MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
*REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Ability to deal with problems involving variables in standardized situations.
*CERTIFICATES, LICENSE, REGISTRATIONS: Valid drivers license required.