Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) CAD
- Job Title: Medical Assistant, Dermatology
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) or equivalent education/experience
- Completion of a course of study consistent with the requirements for Medical Assistants as specified by the Medical Board of California
- Job Title: Senior Sales Order Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 4-5 years’ experience in Order Administration/Customer Service role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required
- Strong knowledge of accessing and using MS Office tools
- Required working experience using SFDC and Oracle
- Job Title: Customer Experience Assistant, Retail Sales
- A passion for the customer. You don’t just like to help – you go above and beyond to provide the best possible experience to each customer that comes through the door.
- A drive to exceed goals. You love a good challenge! You’re a self-proclaimed “over-achiever” on a mission to exceed your sales targets.
- It’s all in the details. When it comes to our customer’s biggest moments, you know it’s the little things that count the most. You have a passion for process and a keen eye for detail in a fast-moving work environment.
- Communication is Key. You have a way with words. Whether you’re interacting with a customer or teammate in person, via email, or by chat, you’re clear and concise.
- Master of Collaboration. You’re a team player. You believe that in order to transform the jewelry industry, we all have to work together!