- Job Title: Bartender
*You must demonstrate genuine hospitality and deliver exceptional guest service.
*You must master alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage recipes to meet and exceed guest expectations.
*You will ensure various guest and team member touchpoints are regularly sanitized and disinfected so that our guests enjoy a safe and friendly experience that makes them feel like they are part of our family.
- Job Title: Customer Service Rep
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer service role
• Minimum of a High School diploma or GED preferred
• Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office, data entry and the ability to run and analyze reports
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a team environment
- Job Title: Operations Asst Manager
*Prefer prior retail and management experience
*Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
*Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
*Ability to work in a high energy team environment
- Job Title: Software Engineer II
*Node JS experience is a plus
*Familiarity with DevOps, CI/CD pipeline setup (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Concord)
*Experience with tools like GIT, Jira, confluence, test cafe , test rail
*Manual testing experience on different browsers/devices is preferred