- Job Title: Help Desk Technician
• 2+ years of experience working in a help desk environment
• Experience with Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016, MAC OS X
• Experience providing high quality customer desktop support for desktop applications and devices such as printers. This includes fast response rates and accurate and thorough resolutions to desktop issues.
• Experience with working with help desk ticketing systems (responding, assigning, closing and following up on help desk request tickets).
• Experience with producing support documentation for supported products.
• Experience with corporate applications including Microsoft Office/O365, Google GSuite, Zoom, WebEx, and Adobe applications.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook and GSuite corporate email systems
• A high level of communication skill including written and verbal skills. Verbal skills include the ability to communicate technical I.T. issues to non-I.T. technical staff.
• Proficiency with a MAC and IOS computers
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Detail oriented in order to keep detailed notes on tickets
• Highly organized to keep Help desk tickets order
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues
Sutter Health Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Job Title: Medical Assistant, Dermatology
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Graduate of an accredited Medical Assisting program approved by PAMF and/or equivalent
• A minimum of 160 back office extern hours
• Current AHA healthcare provider BLS certification
• AAMA, AMT, NCCT, AMCA, or CCBMA certification required within twelve (12) months of hire
• Basic keyboarding and computer abilities
• Excellent communication and organizational skills; flexibility
Essex Property Trust
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician
• One to two years property management experience preferred or related experience
• Relevant certification (e.g., HVAC, CPO) strongly preferred
• Proficient knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and appliance repair with hands on experience
• Knowledge of environmental or industrial hazards (i.e., asbestos, lead, mold, radon) as they apply to residential housing
• Proven organizational and time management skills
• General understanding of the Microsoft suite, property management software preferred
• Available to be on-call when requested and promptly respond to work order requests during assigned periods, except during meal periods and rest breaks during which time employee is relieved of all duties and the Company relinquishes any control over how employee spends this time
• Ability to read and write English; speak English and understand spoken English
• High school diploma or equivalent, college or trade school preferred