Stanford Residential and Dining Enterprises
- Job Title: Various Positions Available
- Job Title: Food Service Worker I
• Prior kitchen experience or basic knowledge of food preparation techniques desired.
• ServSafe CA Certification.
• Must have the ability to understand and communicate in English.
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items.
• Physical agility critical to perform essential job functions.
• Lift up to 25-50 pounds must have manual dexterity.
• Ability to work around hot equipment (stoves, grills, ovens).
- Job Title: Food Service Worker III- Server/ Houseperson (6 months Fixed Term)
• Must have a minimum of two (2) year fine dining or catering experience within the last two (2) years.
• Must be willing to work a flexible and varied schedule as assigned.
• Has outstanding listening and communication skills with guests, peers and management.
• Understanding of Silver Service expectations and Principals
• Committed to providing excellent customer service to all customers.
• Able to plan ahead, prioritizing tasks and customer service needs.
• Proven track record of punctuality.
• A Banquet Server must be able to provide own uniform items of black slacks, black shoes with black socks. Uniform Shirts will be provided”
Avenidas Rose Kleiner Center
- Job Title: Kitchen Coordinator (Part-Time)
• Certification in Serv-Safe or equivalent or willingness to obtain upon hire.
• Prior food prep or restaurant experience.
• Interest in working with older and dependent adults.
• Proficient in verbal and written English.
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Can work well independently and as part of a team.
• Punctual, trustworthy and reliable.
• Health clearance prior to hire with updated TB clearance.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Frequent stand/walk, sit, use a computer; use a telephone, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
• Occasionally reach/work above shoulders, twist/bend/stoop/squat, grasp forcefully, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 50 pounds, write by hand, sort/file paperwork.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org