- Job Title: Junior Systems Administrator
• The ability to write and maintain documentation for operational procedures
• Experience with Windows, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and associated Windows services
• Experience managing and maintaining enterprise wireless networks.
• Participate in monthly maintenance windows and the infrastructure team on-call rotation
• Experience supporting and provisioning Windows and Mac devices.
• Monitor capacity on all systems and work with other team members and the systems team to stay ahead of demand
• Very strong and proven capability to take ownership of assigned systems
- Job Title: Field In-Home Solutions Technician
• Ability to work in-person in multiple homes per day (this is not a work-from-home position; you will be in the field servicing customers’ homes);
• Ability to stand for long periods of time on ladders, lift over 70 lbs. at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs;
• Valid driver’s license in the state you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH’s minimum safety standard;
• Resilience in the face of a fast-paced and changing environment;
• Ability to pivot work hours. Six-day workweeks may be required during peak seasonal times.
- Job Title: Medical Assistant, Call Center
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Graduate of an accredited Medical Assisting program approved by PAMF and/or equivalent
• A minimum of 160 back office extern hours
• Current AHA healthcare provider BLS certification
• AAMA, AMT, NCCT, AMCA, or CCBMA certification required within twelve (12) months of hire
• Basic keyboarding and computer abilities
• Excellent communication and organizational skills; flexibility