- Job Title: Office clerk
- Demonstrated good computer experience or ability to learn quickly is necessary
- Experience with data entry and adding machine
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction.
- High school graduation or similar experience.
- Job Title: Field Clinical Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Nursing, Physiology, Biology or Bio-Engineering. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in cardiac cath lab, EP lab, or pacing business with specific emphasis on pacemaker and ICD support.
- Pacemaker implantation and/or follow up experience.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of the Company.
- Job Title: Building Services Maintenance Worker (Part Time)
- Provide post-Event cleaning services for SAP Center including sweeping and mopping the concourse and seating area, and cleaning the club, suites, offices and dressing room areas.
- Set up and change-over facilities for Events.
- Job Title: Emergency Medical Technician – EMT (Part Time)
- Respond in a competent, professional manner to radio and telephone calls for medical assistance throughout the facility and surrounding parking lots.
- Learn and follow established protocols in order to provide advanced first aid and basic life support to SAP Center guests and employees as needed.
- Direct guests to their seats and be responsive to their needs, questions, comments, and complaints.
- Job Title: Guest Experience Parking Attendant (Part Time)
- Provide guests with a consistent level of impressive service that exceeds their expectations during Sharks hockey games and other SAP Center events.
- Cashier and sell parking tickets.
- Control admission to the parking lots by checking credentials.
- Set up and tear down cones and delineators for traffic control.
- Assist guests with any questions they have.
- Job Title: Event Coordinator (Part Time)
- Previous experience working in a sports and/or live event venue.
- Previous customer service and/or leadership experience.
- Possess any licenses, certificates or training required by local, state or national authorities for the operation of the equipment found in the facility such as light trucks, pallet jacks, forklifts or other light power-driven equipment.
- Fluency in Spanish – reading, writing, and speaking.
- Job Title: Guest Experience Usher (Part Time)
- You must enjoy working with a variety of people and want to bring a guest experience-oriented approach to work.
- You must have excellent communication skills, be able to frequently walk up and down stairs, stand for long periods of time, and lift chairs if necessary.
- If selected, you will be required to complete a background check.
- You will be required to wear the uniform provided by SAP Center and place a $60.00 deposit.
- Job Title: Receptionist (Part Time)
- Greet and respond to guest phone inquiries.
- Direct incoming phone calls to the intended recipient.
- Be knowledgeable of SAP Center events and answer guest questions about events and facility policies.
- Maintain a log of items for pick-up by outside vendors and guests.
- Maintain employee folder filing and compliance auditing.
- Maintain schedules for conference rooms and lounges.
- Maintain lobby area, with Arena Coming Events calendar, hockey schedules and other appropriate information and flyers.
- Update and maintain the part-time team member bulletin board.
- Support mailing efforts.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Job Title: Security Officer (Part Time)
- Flexible scheduling that accommodates school, another job, or personal interests.
- Ice skating privileges.
- Coupons for discounted food while working events.
- A team atmosphere.
- Opportunity to work exciting events and obtain valuable work experience.
- Job Title: Servicios al Edificio (Part Time)
- Un horario flexible que se acomoda con la escuela, otro trabajo o intereses personales
- Privilegios de patinaje gratuito.
- Comida con descuento cuando trabaje los eventos.
- Un ambiente de equipo y experiencia de trabajo.
- Job Title: Raffle Seller (Part Time)
- Must be available for a minimum of 80% of Sharks home games.
- Display an outgoing personality and be willing to approach fans to make sales.
- Provide excellent customer service and demonstrate professional communication skills when selling tickets to fans throughout the arena.
- Communicate 50/50 Raffle details and rules to fans.
- Keep accurate account of credit card sales/transactions – basic math skills required.
- Be willing to have non-profit beneficiary volunteers shadow your position on select game nights.