Element by Westin
- Job Title: Front Desk Agent (Full Time/Part Time)
- High School diploma or equivalent required; College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
Stanford Health Care
- Job Title: Nursing Assistant
- Ability to accurately, completely, and independently perform the reading, writing, and arithmetic required by the job.
- Ability to be patient and courteous and use active listening skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, patients, and families, both verbally and in writing.
- Ensures patient identification and an allergy band is on patient at all times.
- Follows unit and departmental guidelines relate to staffing and scheduling.
- Helps ensure that areas and halls are child-proof (LPCH only).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to provide appropriate care based on the needs of the specific individuals, including age.
- Ability to solve problems effectively using appropriate resources; is productive in workflow, skills, and organization.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English effectively at a level appropriate for the job.
- Ability to take and record patients’ vital signs.
Health Care Staffing Professionals
- Job Title: Nursing Assistant (Part Time)
- Monitor students as they administer their own Covid test
- Record all information and test results
- Professional License or Certification
- Updated Resume
- Job Title: IT Support Specialist (Contract/Temporary)
- Education required for IT support specialists typically includes at least a high school diploma, but previous experience, a two- or four-year college degree, and/or technical certifications can also be required
- Troubleshoot to resolution with Windows 10, macOS, Microsoft 365 and other internal application software issues as assigned
- Image, configure, upgrade, and repair desktops and laptops from leading vendors such as Dell and Microsoft
- Perform daily walkthrough and issue resolution with Zoom-Enabled Rooms