- Job Title: B2B Inside Sales Representative
- You must have prior success selling business products to decision makers of fabrication companies, installation companies, or retailers in a highly competitive market.
- Experience with Security, video, telecom, access, identification, surveillance, CCTV, electronics, or technology is very helpful but not required.
- Travel to your local office is required.
- To be a successful contributor your on target earnings should succeed $75,000 annually
- Qualifications: 2 years of sales required
- Job Title: Lab Assistant
- High school diploma or GED, along with experience working in a hardware production or test environment.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, supervisors, or engineers.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to determine the minimum, maximum and nominal value when provided with a specification and a tolerance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions.
- Ability to report quality issues.
- Ability to suggest simple process improvements.
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to understand complex products and processes.
- Ability to use personal computers as part of daily work.
- Ability to use on-line documentation.
- Job Title: Operations Assistant Manager (Full Time/Part Time)
- Assist with all store functions and day-to-day store activities as directed by the Store Manager
- Able to perform all opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Store Manager
- Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
- Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
- Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
- Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
- When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
- Process all SSC Corporate directives including Pull and Hold/Destroy, Task Compliance, Key Survey information requests and any additional communications related to store activities as delegated by the Store Manager
- Assist the Store Manager on the receipt and return of DSD merchandise.
- Follow the VIP and DSD Policies and Procedures
- Assist the Store Manager in ensuring proper staffing coverage on a daily basis
- Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that the sales floor is sales effective on a daily basis
- Assist in the management of cashiering activities to ensure all company cash handling practices & guidelines are followed at all times by all Associates
- Promotional effectiveness of store-front fixtures and displays
- Assist in the management of sales effectiveness of seasonal areas in the store
- Coordinate appropriate signage utilized in the store
- Assist with the receipt and return of DSD merchandise
Bestinfo systems LLC
- Job Title: Network Engineer
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship & Department of Defense TS/SCI clearance required at time of hire
- A Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Agile experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of systems engineering concepts, principles and theories
- Strong proficiency with requirements management & system modeling tools
- Job Title: Accounting Clerk (Contract/Temporary)
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience suggested
- Excellent data entry skills
- Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk (Contract/Temporary)
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- 1+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- 10 Key Accounting experience desired
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Payable (AP)
- High attention to detail
- Job Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk (Contract/Temporary)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Proven analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience desired
- Dependability in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills in particular
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Job Title: Data Entry Clerk (Contract/Temporary)
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- High typing accuracy
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Computer research experience required
- Experience with Create Presentations
- Solid understanding of data entry
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft
- Job Title: People Advisor (Contract/Temporary)
- 2+ years’ experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Excellent computer skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Comprehensive knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Job Title: Recognition & Event Specialist (Contract/Temporary)
- Well-founded grasp of Perform Special Projects
- Experience with Lead Special Projects
- Quality experience with Event Logistics
- General familiarity with special projects
- Budgeting experience preferred
- Human Resources (HR) Administration experience desired
- Proven knowledge of Manage Special Projects
- At least 2+ years of HR related experience desired
- Job Title: Software Engineer (Contract/Temporary)
- Python is a must-have
- Getting ready for production, so C++ will be helpful
- AI and Machine learning will be a plus