- Job Title: Quality Inspector
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years experience in a relevant Jabil production position or equivalent external work experience.
- Experience in printed circuit board manufacturing or a degree in a related field preferred.
- Must be QC certified.
- Job Title: Product Management Intern, LaunchPad
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of cloud native computing and automation concepts
- Comfortable with data management, monitoring and productivity tools
- Good speaking and writing skills
- Thrive in a collaborative professional environment with tight schedules and resource constraints
- Job Title: Route Supervisor
- Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be Able to Work the Overnight Shift
- Must have Managerial experience (2+ years)
- Must have DOT Regulation/Requirement Experience (2+ years)
- Must be Mission-Driven (Booster’s mission is to power the delivery of everything)
The John Stewart Company
- Job Title: Assistant Property Manager – Betty Ann Gardens / Creekview Inn (Full Time/Part Time)
- High school diploma or GED required. BA degree desirable.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
- Excellent problem solving, listening, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have 1- 2 years property management experience with Tax Credit properties.
- Job Title: Custodian
- One-year previous custodial experience preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English; ability to communicate effectively and cooperatively with co-workers, guests, other departments, and management.
- Knowledge of cleaning and waxing methods, materials and equipment used in industrial cleaning is desirable, but may be learned on the job.
- Knowledge of custodial safety procedures.
- Ability to read, understand, properly prepare, store, and use all chemicals and maintain Safety Data Sheets (SDS) manual on cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to learn and apply safe work practices, including hazardous waste management and handling, injury and illness prevention program, confined space procedures, and safe chemical practices.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a positive service attitude and approach to students, faculty, staff, and visitors to the university.
- Ability to be respectful of residents and co-worker’s privacy and property. Ability to maintain and support a respectful workplace.
- Ability to respond to rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to operate appropriate communications equipment.