- Job Title: Global Head of PR & Communications
- Experience with media relations, reporters and have established media contacts.
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work effectively in different international environments.
- Global mindset and experience working across geographies, cultures, and time zones.
- A strong track record of partnering with senior leadership and acting as an implementer who can thrive while managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- Job Title: Director, Accounting and Reporting
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA, CMA, CFA is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong analytical and accounting skills and good understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Experience in public accounting (Audits, consulting etc.) is a strong plus
- Job Title: Staffing Specialist
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate degree preferred
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Experience with payroll and operations preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively
University of California
- Job Title: Healthy Living Program Educator 2
- Knowledge of community education and or teaching practices.
- Working knowledge of conducting needs assessment.
- Proficient in use of Windows-based computer with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), social media, and virtual event platforms
- Experience teaching and working with a diverse youth, adult and volunteer audience.
- Familiarity with schools and community-based agencies in the local area serving eligible adults and youth.