The Primary School
- Job Title: Bilingual Parent Wellness Coach
*You have 3+ years of community outreach experience supporting parents who have experienced trauma and/or crises (e.g., homelessness, domestic violence), and have deep knowledge of the resources available to families. (Note: We are open to individuals from a wide range of backgrounds, including but not limited to social work, medicine, public health, education, community development, and international development.)
*You are a communicator with strong writing and public speaking skills, and feel comfortable leading and facilitating large groups.
*You coach and advocate for others in a way that is compassionate, strength-based and non-judgmental.
*You embody empathy and embrace cultural differences; you recognize and know how to navigate groups and individuals representing a range of needs, abilities and socioeconomic backgrounds.
*You are able to balance multiple priorities – meeting with families, preparing for sessions, entering data – gracefully and with practiced personal organization and time management.
- Job Title: Freight Associate
• General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
• Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
• High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
24 Hour Fitness
- Job Title: General Manager
*Ability to recruit, hire, train, develop and nurture friendly and inclusive team members to support needs of members.
*Have 2-4 years of progressive management experience supervising 3-10+ employees in a team environment, with measurable employee development and promotion outcomes.
*3-5+ years of broad retail/hospitality/operations industry experience, requiring high execution in both operations and service, with focus on high team member and/or customer retention.
*Inspire and lead teams to implement and deliver on member and team member initiatives through a strong service focus and creating and implementing a consistent and robust service culture.
- Job Title: Software Product Manager
● 5+ years of software product management experience
● Experience in diagnostics and/or regulated environments (e.g. FDA, CLIA, GCP, etc.) is a highly desired
● Understanding of software development lifecycle
● Experience working with cross-functional teams
● Strong organizational and communication skills