- Job Title: Freight Associate
• General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
• Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
• High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
- Job Title: Market Research Asst.
*Secondary school diploma required; post-secondary education or Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred;
*Computer fluency with MSOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook;
*Strong oral and written communication skills;
*Strong attention to detail;
*Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines;
Checkpoint Software Technology
- Job Title: AP Accountant
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to details
* MS Office applications knowledge (Excel, Word)
* Database software, SAP preferred
* Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future
New York Life
- Job Title: Customer Service Professional 85256
* Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
* The ideal candidate should have 2 or more years of customer service and administrative experience
* Strong computer skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
* Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required