- Job Title: Pre-school Teacher
• California Early Education Permit or permit eligibility required.
• Successfully pass physical exam, including TB test or screening.
• Provide immunization records, including those for Covid-19.
• Certified in CPR and First Aid for young children; or ability to become certified.
• Complete/pass fingerprint screening.
• Ability to read and write basic English.
• Participate in and seek out ongoing training opportunities.
A PLUS IF…
• You are Bilingual in Spanish and English
• You have experience implementing an emergent curriculum model
• Have experience working with families of diverse socio-economic backgrounds”
Apply: Please submit your most recent resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Title: Per Diem Medical Assistant (Urgent Care)
•Certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program
•Current BLS certification
•1+ years experience as a Medical Assistant
•Ability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays
•Phlebotomy experience preferred
•Great communication skills to ensure infection control and patient safety
- Job Title: Radiologic Technologist: (Urgent Care)
•Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Current CRT certificate
•Current CPR- BLS
•Fully or Limited Licensed Technologist
San Mateo County Health – San Mateo Medical Center
- Job Title: Certified Medical Assistant – Spanish-Speaking Preferred (Open & Promotional)
•Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to qualify is one year of experience in an outpatient clinic or doctor’s office as a nurse’s assistant or medical assistant.
•Principles, techniques, and procedures are specific to the area of assignment.
•Principles and techniques in delivering patient care services related to personal hygiene, comfort, treatment, transportation, rehabilitation, and physical or psychosocial needs.
•Safe lifting techniques.
•Theory and practice of total body substance isolation.
•Elder and child abuse, and domestic violence reporting requirements.
- Job Title: Clinical Laboratory Scientist I/II (Medical Technologist) (Open)
- Possession of a Clinical Laboratory Technologist license issued by the State of California; and/or Clinical Immunohematologist Scientist (MTD) license issued by the State of California.
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to qualify is:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (baccalaureate) in biology, clinical laboratory science, or equivalent major that includes 25 semester or equivalent quarter units of biology courses, which must include genetics and immunology.
Experience: Minimum of two years of experience performing medical laboratory work as a licensed technologist, including at least one year of experience in immunohematology.”