- Job Title: Commercial Service Technician — On the Job Training
•Must have flexible schedule and be willing to work some nights and weekends, as needed.
•General trade or Handyman experience with basis electrical, plumbing, carpentry, flooring, and drywall.
•Possess vehicle and tools required to perform job functions.
•Ability to interact with a diverse customer roster.
•Carefully considers cost/benefits.
•Demonstrates attention to detail, creative problem-solving, and analytical skills.
•Self-motivated and works independently.
•Able to deliver a positive experience to the customer.
•Follows all Company and customer policies and procedures.
•Has passion, energy, persistence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
•Proficient with computers and familiar with Microsoft Software Suite.
•High school diploma or equivalent.
•Must possess or be able to obtain appropriate state driver license prior to employment, along with a clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (Full Time or Part-Time)
•Are currently certified as a Home Care Aide or CNA
•Hold a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and a clean driving record
•Have a smart phone and email account
•Understand the importance of ethics and client confidentiality
•Can pass a background check
- Job Title: Receiving Specialist (PT)
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs