- Job Title: Manager II, Advanced Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, business administration, marketing)
- 5+ years of experience in integrated marketing strategy & analytics and measurement, and multiple priorities & milestones
- Project management experience in dealing with a high volume of reporting/analyses requests
- Experience in the languages of data manipulation (e.g., SQL, R) and in visualization (Tableau, Datorama)
- Experience in omnichannel marketing, attribution, and ROI measurement, including performance and awareness of online advertising
East Palo Alto Community Alliance and Neighborhood Development Organization (EPACANDO)
- Job Title: On Site Supervisor (Part Time)
- Be knowledgeable in plumbing, HVAC—preferable but not required
- Have some handyman work experience; changing light bulbs, fixing fences, painting,
patching holes, etc.
- Get vacant units ready for move in by quick turn-over
- Be available for tenants if there is a problem onsite, and respond to residents’ requests (i.e., lost keys, complaints about noise or parking)
- Look for ways to improve resident satisfaction
If you’re interested in this position please email Property Manager Gaby Anguiano-Hernandez at email@example.com for a digital copy of the application or you can schedule an appointment to stop in and pick up a hard copy at our office.