- Job Title: Freight Associate
• General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
• Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
• High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
Comfort Inn & Suites
- Job Title: Dining and Hospitality/Breakfast Attendant
*Strong interpersonal and communication skills
*Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
*Ability to handle stressful situations with poise and professionalism
*Conduct work-related functions in a professional manner
- Job Title: Retail Associate
*Effectively communicate with Customers, Associates and Store Leadership in a friendly, respectful, cooperative and pleasant manner.
*Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
*Ability to use all Store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required.
*Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Store.
*Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
- Job Title: Program Coordinator
* Hold proficiency with Schedule 360, Salesforce.com and SiteCall.
* Ability to provide great customer service to both patients and the Project Team.
* Experience in Rheumatology and/or Gastroenterology disease preferred
* Be available to work 40 hours per week providing telephone support and scheduling in coordination with the Project Team