- Job Title: Operations Asst Manager
*Prefer prior retail and management experience
*Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
*Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
*Ability to work in a high energy team environment
- Job Title: Partner Engineer (Remote)
*10 years + of technical pre-sales experience
*Experience working as/with Services partners, MSPs and/or SIs
*Strong technical background and partner sales/customer orientation
*Superior organizational and project management skills
- Job Title: Manager, Global Campaigns
*3+ years of professional experience with 3+ years experience in global demand generation campaigns.
*Extensive experience working cross-functionally to execute full-funnel integrated marketing campaigns across multiple international regions.
*Strong understanding of funnel metrics and optimization strategies to maximize campaign ROI.
*Proficiency in Marketo and Salesforce with ability to build, analyze and act on reports.
*Strong project management skills with ability to handle multiple projects at once and drive alignment across multiple stakeholders; experience with Asana a plus.
Environmental Protection Agency
- Job Title: Government Information Specialist
* Knowledge of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and the Privacy Action
* Skill in applying government information management laws, regulations, principles and policies
* Skill in written communication
* Skill in information management through the use of information technology.
* Knowledge of Federal records management systems, regulations, principles and policies
Akorbi Workforce Solutions
- Job Title: Project Coordinator
*Bachelor’s degree in a relevant domain such as Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Informatics or related technical field,
*5+ years project management experience managing complex and cross-functional projects; Strong organizational, project management, analysis, and communication skills.
*Ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
*2+ years experience writing SQL 1+ years working with Salesforce CRM. Understanding of Data Management technology landscape, processes and design principles
- Job Title: Payroll Manager
*3-5 years management experience
*Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or relevant experience
*Experience using Workday (a plus)
*Experience using ADP Streamline
*Strong systems knowledge, including the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Job Title: Payroll Manager
*Minimum 5-7 years’ experience with multi-state payroll for US
*Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills
*BS/BA degree in accounting, finance, business or related field.
*Experience in a high volume, high growth atmosphere.
*Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Bill Graham Civic Aud.
- Job Title: Event staff
*Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
*As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver’s Record check.
*Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
*Must be able to work overtime as needed.
*Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
- Job Title: Wealth Management Planner
*FINRA Series 7 & 63 licensed; Series 65 or 66 licensed (OR ability to acquire series 65/66 upon hire) and Life Insurance license
*Financial Services experience, we recommend five years
*Degree and/or other professional certifications such as CFP are helpful
- Job Title: Stock Administrator (Remote)
* 3+ years of experience in administration of global equity programs.
* Minimum CEP Level II required.
* Demonstrated experience working directly with E*TRADE and EEO required.
* Ability to be successful in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Job Title: DEI and Social Impact Intern
* Be currently enrolled in an Associates, Bachelor s degree or certificate program from an accredited university or have completed at least two years of an undergraduate program and planning to return to your degree program post-internship
* Excellent attention to detail, prioritization, and organizational skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and utilize appropriate tact and integrity
* Demonstrated leadership ability in your school and/or community
* Volunteering experience
- Job Title: Digital Practitioner Sales – Banking
*Ability to lead clients in defining their digital transformation journey, identifying opportunities for business, lead conversations and bring all the capability Wipro and Wipro digital have to bear
* Possess strong industry understanding and point of view on one or two industries
* Have experience targeting specific account or set of accounts.
* Demonstrate experience at breaking down the functional boundaries between organizational silos to create a leaner, more agile digital organization.
* Subject matter expertise in multiple digital functions.