- Job Title: Finance Systems Program Manager (Remote)
* 5+ years minimum experience working with financial planning systems, preferably Anaplan.
* Strong combination of technical and analytical abilities to learn new systems/software, understand, synthesize and deliver recommendations to various end users
* Ability to combine business processes with capabilities of technical solutions to drive to efficient recommendations and solutions
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment both individually and collaboratively
* 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting, MIS or equivalent experience
Checkpoint Software Technologies
- Job Title: Head of Global SI Sales
* Previous sales leadership experience in security (preferred) or networking
* Previous experience working closely with global channel partners
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent business planning skills
* Demonstrated experience managing key customer relationships and negotiating/closing strategic opportunities
- Job Title: Sales Development Manager (Inbound)
* Minimum 1+ years directly managing a team
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
* Expert in using Salesforce.com and other sales tools/products to drive productivity
* Proven ability to effectively hire and train new BDRs
* Effective presentation and listening skills
DHL Global Forwarding
- Job Title: Sales Support Specialist
* 2-5 years of experience in a related field (Logistic industry, reporting experience) with a BS/BA degree.
* Expert level with Excel (macros, data mining, reporting) and PowerPoint
* Preferably working knowledge of CRM systems and training experience in a classroom and/or WebEx setting
* You should have the ability to perform complex data analysis, be highly skilled in the usage of all MS Office programs and be customer centric.
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, work effectively, independently and in a Team environment, and with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Job Title: Undergrad Multimedia Design Intern
* Firm grasp of design fundamentals demonstrated by a strong portfolio of digital projects
* Be currently enrolled in a Bachelor s degree program from an accredited university, and have completed at least two years of an undergraduate program.
* Returning to your degree program after the internship
* Proficiency in using design tools, videos production, and e-learning creation tools(Adobe Creative Cloud, Articulate Rise, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
* Experience creating graphics, content, and video editing
- Job Title: Vaccines Sales Specialist
* Bachelors Degree Required, Advanced course work in Business/Sales Management preferred
* Minimum of 2+ years of successful business to business and/or pharma sales experience
* Experience with managed care pull through preferred
* Experience with selling in the Hospital Segment preferred
* Strong track record of high-level performance and consistent achievements