- Job Title: Freight Associate
- General math skills to allow for cash accounting
- Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers
- High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash
- Job Title: Treasury Analyst (Contract/Temporary)
- Bachelor’s degree in a work-related field/discipline from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of two(2) to five (5) years of directly related work experience
- Solid understanding of cash management, banking and investments
- Familiarity with Merchant card processing and related activities is preferred
- Experience with Reval or any other treasury workstation system is preferred
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
- Job Title: IT Systems Administrator
- At least 5 years experience with Windows 2008/2012 server environments, PCs, Macintosh, Ethernet switches, patch panels, and network printers.
- CCNA level experience, knowledge; CCNA certification a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with MS Office, Exchange, gmail, google docs, Windows XP/7/10 workstations and operating systems for Mac OS 10x.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
- Job Title: System Administrator
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Systems Analysis