JobTrain’s Web Developer Coding Bootcamp is an immersive, hands-on, problem-solving bootcamp designed to produce workplace-ready junior programmers. Goal: With grit, focus, and hard work, each student and their cohorts will emerge from the 16 week course with web development skills, a portfolio of work, a network of industry experts, and a clear road to a lifelong career.
- Immersion–16 weeks, 5 days/week, 7 hours/day
- Project focused—you and your team create and learn
- Mentor backed—goal of 1 mentor per student
- Similar programs charge tuition of $7,000 to $20,000
- This course is FREE to selected students
Think you can’t code? Anybody can.
For more information about this class, please call Lacey Padgett at (650) 330-6418 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.