Stanford Health Care
- Job Title: Medical Assistant / Patient Care Coordinator II
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent Required
- Medical Assistant Certificate/Diploma from an approved school /institution or equivalent documented training. Required
- 1 – 5 years of directly related experience Required
- BLS – Basic Life Support required
- CMA – Certified Or Registered Medical Assistant preferred
- Job Title: Walk- Up Support Technician
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2+ years in an IT helpdesk or related role
- Experience in providing excellent Customer Service
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Outlook™ client (Windows & Mac) and Outlook Web Access, with experience resolving complex problems and assisting users with advanced functionality
- Experience troubleshooting VPN and certification issues
- Experience with RSA tokens and Citrix environments
- Job Title: Service Desk Coordinator
- High School Diploma, College Degree preferred
- 3 to 5-year experience in a Service environment, strong dispatching experience preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience preferred
- Ability to use office equipment – fax, copier, scanner, etc.
- Job Title: Sales Associate
- 1 year experience in retail sales, preferably in the home furnishing sector
- Job Title: Prepared Foods Production
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Job Title: Ramp Agent x50
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have valic CA driver’s license
- Must be able to regularly lift 70lbs
- Must have a full range of motion in hands, arm, legs, & back
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the U.S.