Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
- Job Title: Building Maintenance Technician – RCCB
1. 0-2 years general facility maintenance.
2. To apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or verbal instructions.
3. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
6. High School diploma or equivalent.
7. Forklift and scrubber certification.
8. General knowledge of OSHA requirements in a warehouse environment.
- Job Title: Senior Custodian
1. Demonstrated experience leading a team, scheduling and inspecting worksites, and ordering supplies.
2. Must have previous custodial work experience and knowledge of cleaning materials and equipment.
3. Ability to read and write. Ability to communicate in English well and understand and communicate with supervisor and employees regarding work assignments/safety issues. Ability to read and comply with posted warnings, and follow oral and written instructions.
4. Ability to work on feet majority of the shift; carry material/equipment up and down stairs; Ability to climb stairs, ladders, scaffolds. Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crawl, lift 50 lbs. to chest height. Ability to work in confined spaces, around rotating equipment and under florescent lighting. Have manual dexterity in both hands. Ability to distinguish colors used in color codes. Ability to use telephone and/or two-way radio.
5. Must have a valid California Drivers License.
6. Demonstrated ability to use computers effectively for record keeping and communication; ability to write presentable reports and memoranda on computer.
Mission Linen Supply
- Job Title: Custodians
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
2. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
3. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
4. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
5. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
6. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Job Title: Custodian
1. Class C California driver’s license, with good driving record
2. One-year similar experience.
3. Ability to work on ladders, stand/walk for extended periods, and lift 25 pounds
4. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
5. Ability to understand working knowledge of hazardous, safety, and environmental warnings.
6. Ability to pass a through background check and meet access requirements for a federal facility
- Job Title: Variety of Positions
Alameda County Water District
- Job Title: Buyer I/II
All Levels: Possession of a high school diploma or its equivalent; and
Buyer I: Two (2) years of full-time purchasing experience. An Associate’s degree or higher may be substituted for purchasing experience.
Buyer II: Two (2) years of full-time experience equivalent to that of a?Buyer I within the District and possession of either 1) a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, or 2) certification as a Certified Public Procurement Buyer, Certified Professional Procurement Officer, or Certified Purchasing Manager.
- Job Title: Director of Engineering
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge, skills, and abilities would be the equivalent of:
Education and Experience:
1.Possession of a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a major in engineering and eight (8) years of full time professional engineering experience that includes at least four (4) years of experience in a supervisory capacity.
City of Alameda
- Job Title: Police Officer
1.Must be 21 years old by date of appointment as a Police Officer.
2.Must have a High School Diploma/G.E.D
3.Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record (need CA driver’s license before appointment)
4.Must be a citizen of the United States OR be a permanent resident alien who is eligible for AND has applied for citizenship prior to application date.
5.Desirable Qualification: At least 2 years of related work experience requiring public contact.