JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Job Title: Private Client Banker
•Demonstrated success using a value-added, relationship-oriented approach to acquire and deepen client relationships
•Experience cultivating relationships with affluent clients is strongly preferred
•Minimum of one year Branch Banking Banker, or equivalent experience in financial services, with verifiable success in new client acquisition, cultivating and maintaining customer relationship, and revenue generation
•Beginning Oct. 1, 2018 if you are not currently registered, the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life licenses are required – or must be successfully completed within 120 days of starting the role
•Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
•Strong team orientation with a commitment of long-term career with the firm
•Excellent communication skills
•College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
•Adherence to policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
•Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
•Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act
- Job Title: People Ops & Payroll Assistant
•Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
•Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, GSuites )
•Hands on experience (atleast 2+ years) with ADP WFN
•Basic knowledge of labor laws
•Excellent organizational skills and communications skills
•Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Job Title: Sales
• Assisting customers and providing advice on the best solutions for their homes.
• Keeping your sales floor tidy, priced and fully stocked to give customers a positive shopping experience.
• Acting as an expert and consultant on a broad range of home furnishing solutions, products and services to inspire and inform customers.
• Guiding customers toward top-selling and prioritized products.
• Assembling display products for the introduction of new products.
Savers | Value Village
- Job Title: Sales
•Retail Merchandise Sorters & Pricers
•Inventory Receivers, Processors & Stockers
•Material Handlers & Recyclers
•Warehouse Production Associates
•Community Donation Center Ambassadors