San Lorenzo Unified School District
- Job Title: Building Maintenance Specialist
• Three years of responsible experience in one or more of the building trades.
• Equivalent to completion of the twelfth grade or informal education sufficient to insure the ability to perform job duties.
• Possession of a valid California driver’s license is a continuous requirement
University of California Berkeley
- Job Title: Customer Service Representative
• Ability to learn and understand the University’s recharge policy.
• Ability to function under fluctuating workloads, with frequent distractions and interruptions, and complete heavy workloads with the established timeframe.
• Able to work under pressure of deadlines in a stressful environment.
• Organizational skills to work on multiple tasks with competing deadlines, to establish goals and workload priorities, and to meet deadlines.
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in typing and proofreading; both keyboard and 10-key.
• Ability to work with reports and spreadsheets.
- Job Title: Facilities Support
• Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of internal customers.
• Knowledge of electrical, electromechanical, and pneumatic systems and principles of operation.
• Basic knowledge of methods used in the routine maintenance and repair of office and manufacturing facilities.
• Basic knowledge of building operating systems.
• Three to five years’ relevant experience.
- Job Title: Maintenance I
• Minimum of one year experience in a maintenance or construction environment.
• Demonstrated experience with preventative and ongoing maintenance of a property.
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
• Attentive to detail.
• Desirable second language skills may vary site by site.
• Ability to learn the YARDI maintenance computer program.