- Job Title: Network Analyst I
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, telecommunications or related field.
• Valid California driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
• Willingness to travel to any EBMUD work site as needed, both to perform regularly scheduled inspection and maintenance, and unscheduled repair work.
• Physical characteristics to perform the critical and important duties of the job including visual acuity sufficient to read a variety of materials on the computer screen; eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity to use small tools and take apart casings, install parts and reconnect computers, wiring, and peripherals. Duties require maintaining a physical condition necessary for sitting, standing, or bending for prolonged periods of time.
- Job Title: Equipment Supervisor
• Completion of twelfth grade or its equivalent AND
• Three years of experience at the journey level comparable to or higher than EBMUD’s Heavy Equipment Mechanic or Automotive Mechanic classifications.
• Must possess a valid California driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
• Must possess the physical characteristics to perform the critical and important duties of the class, including sufficient physical agility to climb on, into, or under vehicles and equipment for inspection purposes.
• Must be willing to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions and work overtime as needed.
- Job Title: Staff Nurse II – Inpatient Nursing Labor and Delivery
• Minimum of 6 months experience.
• One-year recent experience (within the last 3 years) in L&D or completion of a KP Labor & Delivery Training Program within the past 12 months.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Registered Nurse License (California)
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program
• Basic Life Support
- Job Title: Operations Specialist II
• Minimum seven (7) years of administrative and operational support within a specific functional level with increasing scope and discretion.
• Minimum three (3) years of functional analytical experience.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.