- Job Title: Operations Asst Manager
*Prefer prior retail and management experience
*Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
*Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
*Ability to work in a high energy team environment
Bridge Hayward Affordable Housing Property
- Job Title: Administrative Support
* Strong interpersonal skills and computer competencies are necessary
* Experience in real estate, financial and/or contract preferred
* Proven skills in customer service, problem-solving, complaint resolution, and negotiation
* Prior experience with HUD, Tax Credit, Leasing, or recertification a plus!
- Job Title: Permit Writer
* Issue Permits for Confined Space jobs
* Select proper PPE for permits and downgrade as conditions become compliant.
* Conduct temperature and humidity checks for Confined Space or heat related jobs as needed.
* Maintain Safety, Haz-Mat and Operations Gas Testing Equipment.
* Assist 501 at emergencies such as perimeter gas checks.
* Graduation from high school or possession of a GED.
- Job Title: After School Program Staff
*High School Diploma
*Some college-related credits in Early Childhood or Education
*Related experience with school-age children and youth (K-8) in educational or recreational settings, preferred
*CPR/First Aid certified, or willingness to be certified
*Ability to bend, squat, or lift child and stand for long periods
Bionova Scientific LLC
- Job Title: Manager of Material Planning/Procurement
*Minimum 2 years people or project management experience.
*Bachelor’s in related field required or equivalent experience
*Exhibits strong judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload
*Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to work with all levels of employees and to effectively manage vendor relations
*Strong computer skills and proficient in the use of MS word, Excel, SAP
Port of Oakland
- Job Title: Asst Port Construction Administrator
Education: Associate degree or equivalent with course work in public or business administration, engineering or related field.
Experience: One year of responsible experience in construction contract administration.
Licenses: Incumbents are expected to operate automotive vehicles in the performance of assigned duties.