- Job Title: Entry Level Software Engineer
• College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
• Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required.
• Challenge seekers looking to develop tech skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
- Job Title: Assistant Event Coordinator
• Comfortable presenting in-office group setting as well as one-on-one at events
•Ability to build strong rapport with current clients and potential customers
•Actively seek to establish new pipelines of business by learning demographics
•Comfortable working hands-on to set-up and organize event equipment
• Above average math skills to track and record all inventory for multiple events
- Job Title: Entry Level Security Officer
• Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
• Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws Must be available to work any time and day
• Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
• Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
- Job Title: Training Manager
*Bachelor’s degree in business, instructional design, education, organizational development, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Seven or more years of experience within a large progressive corporate training department is required.
*Advanced knowledge of training and development principles, methodologies, and techniques including adult learning theory and instructional design principles.
*Able to create effective training classes from concept to successful implementation.
*Solid presentation skills; confident public speaking ability.
*Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- Job Title: Marketing Product Manager
*Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or Biosciences required.
*3-5 years’ experience in a similar product management, marketing, or business development role including experience in managing a product line, pricing, and forecasting and supply/demand responsibility.
*Proven track record of developing and executing marketing plans and ability to identify new business opportunities and set and meet aggressive objectives
*Strong customer focus with a demonstrated track record of successful customer interactions.
*Able to travel 30% of the time
- Job Title: Operations Asst Manager
*Prefer prior retail and management experience
*Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills*Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
*Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
*Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
*When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
- Job Title: Warehouse Person (loader)
• 18 years or older
• Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
• Experience working in a warehouse environment (e.g., order selector/picking product storage, product staging, powered pallet jack/forklifts, etc.)
• Working with racking systems and loading/unloading pallets (e.g., pulling and placing pallets on/off vertical product racking systems and trucks, maximizing storage by stacking products vertically, etc.)
• Experience working in a team environment
Axis Community Health
- Job Title: COVID 19 Testing RN
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.””
• Ability to keep accurate, clear and legible records. Ability to use Electronic Health Records.
• Bilingual English/Spanish and/or other languages highly desirable.
• Ability to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with persons of all backgrounds.
• Current active California Registered Nurse license.
• Minimum of 1 year experience preferably in a hospital or clinic setting
Hack the Hood
- Job Title: Technical Instructor (IT)
*Work with other instructors to teach a sociotechnical and web development or data science curriculum to youth ages 16-25
*Lead and facilitate teaching sessions, community building and related professional skills sessions.
*Leverage, adapt and contribute to existing instructor materials and student resources (course outlines, instructional materials, and training aids)
*Provide small group mentorship opportunities and technical support to students
*Collaborate with other instructors and programs team to identify young people with strong technical and professional development skills for post- program opportunities.