- Job Title: Retail merchandiser
•Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
•Lift up to 30 pounds, and bend, stoop, and stand for long periods of time is needed.
•Access to reliable transportation is a must.
•Smartphone access for reporting and photo taking is required.
- Job Title: Property Administrator
•Demonstrated experience in customer service, problem-solving, complaint resolution, and negotiation-
•Strong interpersonal skills and computer competencies are necessary
•Demonstrated knowledge in real estate, financial and/or contract preferred
- Job Title: Operations Asst Manager
*Prefer prior retail and management experience
*Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
*Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
*Ability to work in a high energy team environment
Integral Consulting Services
- Job Title: Assistant Construction Manager
* Ability to understand and interpret construction specifications and plans. This knowledge is necessary to confer with contractor’s representatives at the site and to ensure quality assurance compliance with the project design
* Knowledge of construction cost estimating to determine the adequacy and validity of contractor’s partial payment requests and to assist in making cost estimates for contract modifications
* Skills to communicate effectively by both verbal and written means as the primary on site spokesperson to coordinate operations between the contractor and the Unit where the construction work is being accomplished, and to provide necessary through and concise information to Government and public officials. Ability to utilize Windows 10 and MS Office software as part of the standard USCG IT Workstation applications are highly desirable
* Must have knowledge of building and construction crafts
* Capability of reading and understanding contract drawings and specifications