- Job Title: Purchasing Coordinator
*Knowledge of basic purchasing functions: Order placements, data analysis.
*Advanced experience with Microsoft Outlook.
*Organizational and numerical skills.
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
*Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and Excel, including the ability to run pivot tables, v-lookups, and indexes, etc. is preferred
- Job Title: Technician – Quality Control (Rotating Shifts)
* Experience with audit compliance (e.g., monitoring, documentation, variance explanation, etc.)
* Experience with product changeovers (e.g., CIP, flavor changes, sanitizing, setting formulas, etc.)
* Experience operating testing instruments (e.g., Carbo Qc, HPLC, Densitometers, Water Testing, etc.)
* Experience following standards of operations (SOPs) (e.g., following procedures, etc.)
* Experience calibrating instruments (e.g., making adjustments to ensure accurate measurement, etc.)
Alameda County Health Care Services Agency
- Job Title: Health Program Planner (Management Analyst)
*Equivalent to graduation from a four-year accredited college or university (180 quarter units or 120 semester units) with major coursework in business or public administration, or a field related to the work
*Three years of full-time professional level experience in independently providing complex administrative or management services, including planning, organizing and conducting high level administrative, organizational or related studies, preferably in a public agency setting.
*Additional professional or paraprofessional administrative services experience may be substituted for the education on a year-for-year basis.
Aramark Refreshment Services
- Job Title: Inventory Manager / Warehouse Manager
*High School Diploma or G.E.D required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
*Strong verbal and written communication skills.
*Requires occasional contact involving the exchange of factual information with clients. Requires tact and courtesy dealing with internal and external contacts.
*Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in warehouse or related operations with a Bachelors Degree or 2-4 years relevant experience with a High School Diploma/G.E.D.
*Excellent team working, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Strong attention to detail. Ability to learn new technologies. Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge.