Lone Tree Way KinderCare
- Job Title: Teachers at Lone Tree Way KinderCare
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (or willing to obtain)
- Completed 12 core ECE Units Infant/toddler OR BA Degree in Child Development
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Ability to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Job Title: 1st & 2nd Shift Line Operator
- High school diploma required.
- Strong math skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Successful completion of Line Operator Trainee role or equivalent experience.
Lonza Biologics Inc.
- Job Title: Manufacturing Associate I
- High School Diploma or Equivalent minimum; AS/BS preferred
- Preferred area of study: Science related discipline
- Intermediate experience; some prior experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Proven logic and decision making abilities, critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
California Department of Public Health
- Job Title: Microbiologist
- A Bachelor’s degree in a biological science, with course work in chemistry, microbiology, and molecular biology is required.
- Possession of Public Health Microbiologist (PHM) certification or eligible for PHM training is preferred but not required.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to varied work settings.