- Job Title: Accounts Payable Analyst
- Thorough understanding of general accounting
- Intermediate proficiency with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Adherence to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for accounting deliverables
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain an organized structure
- Job Title: Quality Inspector II
- Three years CMM Operation preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in GD&T.
- Familiarity with both metric and imperial unit system.
- Working knowledge of inspection equipment required (calipers, micrometers, custom gages, pins) required.
- Makes intricate visual inspection of complex pre-ship and/or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies to ensure conformance with quality standards.
- Job Title: Customer Experience Specialist (Advisor) (Full Time/Part Time)
- Working and thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Working a flexible schedule that matches your availability (weekends, nights, holidays, etc.)
- Job Title: Material Handler I
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED) and two years of related experience; or
- Associate’s degree in related discipline; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Shipping and receiving experience