Playing the game “What Would Your Last Meal Be?” reveals much about students and their background while teaching a valuable culinary lesson.
By Adam Weiner, JD, CFSE
During the summer, the teacher side of our brain turns to the question of what to do on the first day of class. I have a game for you to play. The benefits of this game include:
- It’s free
- It forces your students to realize meals are more than just about eating
- It gives you the opportunity to get to know the students better
- It gives the students the opportunity to get to know each other better
- It helps you teach about different cuisines throughout the course
- It helps you teach about passion and pride in cooking
The game I recommend is the age-old question: What would your last meal be?
Click HERE to read the full article!
Want to read more articles by Chef Adam? Click Below!