- Job Title: Maintenance Worker
- MUST be available for on-call services and after hours/weekends
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) with two years related experience
- Must have CA Drivers license, acceptable driving record, current CA auto insurance
- Skilled in the use of common hand tools, power tools, electrical diagnostic equipment, and other tools used in general maintenance and repair work
- Must be able to function in an independent environment
Safety Management Group
- Job Title: Mobile App Software Developer – Fully Remote (Not Contract)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in mobile app software development and implementing software applications; minimum 3-5 years working with C# (C Sharp)/.Net.
- Experience working on large-scale software projects and developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional experience using cybersecurity and open-source technology.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential.
- Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specifications.
University of California
- Job Title: Community Education Specialist 2
- Associate degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Coursework in subject matter.
- Knowledge of community education and/or teaching practices.
- Working knowledge of conducting needs assessment.
- Proficient in use of Windows-based computer with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Job Title: Case Manager
- 1 year of paid or volunteer experience in social work or related human services required
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (BASW) or related human services degree preferred, not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Valid CA driver’s license and insurance, and reliable transportation