- Job Title: IT Helpdesk Technician (contract)
• Customer focused personality and a positive “”Can-Do” attitude
• Ability to work independently and deliver upon expectations
• Comfortable working in a matrixed environment (being able to answer to multiple project owners)
• Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
• End user based Desktop OS support experience (MacOS and Windows)
• End user based Mobile OS support experience (iOS and Android)
• Base level understanding of networking principles; VPN, LAN, WAN, wireless.
• Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
• Must be willing and able to work both in office, and from home when required.
• Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds overhead.
• Perform tasks that involve climbing ladders, walking between campuses and carrying a equipment bag that will contain mechanical tools and replacement gear for different sites.
- Job Title: Medical Assistant – Dermatology (On-Call, Day)
• Minimum six (6) months of experience or successful completion of Kaiser Permanente externship.
Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Completion of a course of study consistent with the requirements for Medical Assistants as specified by the Medical Board of California.
• License, Certification, Registration
• Basic Life Support
- Job Title: Food Production & Culinary Team Member (Cook)
• Thorough product knowledge.
• Ability to follow a recipe.
• Good understanding of food production and fundamental cooking techniques.
• Good basic math skills.
• Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
• Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
• Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
• Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
• Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
• Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
• 6-12 months retail experience.