- Job Title: Nursing Assistant, will train!
• Must possess, at a minimum a High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
• Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
• Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Job Title: Maintenance Assistant
• High School Diploma or equivalent 1-3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of building maintenance, electrical, mechanical, painting, plumbing, floor care, heating and HVAC skills Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
• Knowledge of fire suppression, irrigation systems, & motor vehicle maintenance, preferred
Cushman & Wakefield
- Job Title: Facility Technical
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• 2+ years of related experience in a commercial property setting
• Technical, vocational or on-the-job training in at least one of the following areas: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry or engine repair
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license (commercial license may be required) and good driving record with periodic checks
• Basic Computing Skills in Outlook, Excel & Word