- Job Title: Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Current California Laboratory Scientist (CLS) or CGMBS license or equivalent is required.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree with 0-1 years’ experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Able to perform high complexity tests in a highly regulated CLIA/CAP environment including analytical and post-analytical processes.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties to meet turnaround times and timelines that directly impact patient care.
- Detail-oriented, conscientious and possesses a strong sense of ownership in one’s work.
The Fish Market
- Job Title: Busser
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively to guests and peers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn the complete Fish Market Menu and customize offerings with ingredients on hand
- California Food Handler’s card
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes including nights, weekends and holidays
- Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Candidates with experience in a technology software or services industry
- Great attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong technical background and knowledge base of all aspects of GAAP
- Solid written and verbal communication, analytical and management skills
- Knowledge of the QuickBooks / Netsuite accounting system
- Job Title: Assistant Manager (Full Time/Part Time)
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- 1-2 years of previous quick service restaurant experience, experience in management preferred
- Some understanding of P&L interpretation and management to influence profitability
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Job Title: Front Desk Agent
- High School diploma or equivalent required; College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Job Title: Medical Assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assisting program approved by PAMF
- A minimum of 160 back office extern hours
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) healthcare provider BLS certification
- AAMA, AMT, NCCT, AMCA, or CCBMA certification required within twelve (12) months of hire
- Basic keyboarding and computer abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; flexibility
- Job Title: Construction Manager
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying
- Ability to budget, make financial projections and write reports
- Ability to ensure project compliance with hospital infection control procedures
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with widely diverse groups, including individuals at all levels both within and outside the organization and gain their cooperation
- Ability to plan, organize, motivate, mentor, direct and evaluate the work of others
- Ability to prioritize work by making informed judgments and to develop solutions for complex problems
Johnson & Johnson
- Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred.
- Experience in SolidWorks (preferred) or other CAD software
- Understanding of basic fabrication methods like machining and rapid prototyping
- Hands-on troubleshooting and engineering with the proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Analysis skills, including statics, dynamics, strength of materials and stress analysis
- An approachable individual who provides a high level of teamwork, cross-functional collaboration, and a willingness to learn
- Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
- Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role.
- Complete all required training on the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time.
- Report potential issues of non-compliance.
- Ensures compliance with Corporate Policies and Directives, site Standard Operating Procedures, regulatory requirements, and industry best practice (cGMPs, GAMP, ITIL, PMI)
- Prior GMP experience within a team and working with batch records, willingness to learn