- Job Title: Salesforce Solutions Architect – Remote
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 5+ years of Salesforce implementation experience, including complex SFDC configuration and customization.
* 3+ years of demonstrated ability in Solutions Architecture, leading aspects of the direction, designing and implementation of CRM solutions.
* Salesforce product suite experience including Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud, as well as the Force.com Platform.
* Demonstrated Salesforce configuration skills, including Flows, Process Builders, Approval Process and Security Controls.
Bureau Veritas North America
- Job Title: CCCI/QEI Elevator Inspector
*Possession of current QEI (Qualified Elevator Inspector) certification.
*The methods and practices involved in installing, repairing and maintaining a variety of electric and hydraulic elevators, escalators and moving walks
*Fundamental mechanical and electrical principles as they apply to elevators and similar controls
*Stages of construction when possible violations and defects may most easily be observed and corrected
*Application of the American National Standard Safety Code for Elevators, Dumbwaiters, Escalators and Moving Walks as referenced and amended in the Construction Code, as well as jurisdictional requirements.
Turner & Townsend
- Job Title: Estimator – Data Center Construction
*Experience in a construction cost management role such as Estimating, Cost Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Cost Controls etc.
*Experience using Estimating software such as Bluebeam, On-Screen Takeoff, etc.
*College and/or post-graduate degree in construction management, cost management, quantity surveying, engineering or field related to construction.
*Excellent communicator and thrives in a client facing role.
*Experience supporting program level cost management for medium or large scale construction projects.
- Job Title: Small Medium Business Account Executive (Southwest)
* 2-4 years of B2B closing sales experience, SaaS/Cloud, security, strongly preferred
* A track record of success selling to small to medium-sized businesses
* Prior experience managing a territory-based quota
* ISV/Partnership experience preferred
* Experience presenting/running demos to C-level executives