- Job Title: Store Manager
1. Minimum one year’s work experience in management, 2 years management experience preferred
2. All employees’ availability must reflect the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. The Store Manager determines the availability needs (in partnership with the Regional Manager), and this schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends
3. lululemon reserves the right to make amendments to the schedule and/ or availability requirements from time to time and at its sole discretion
4. All employees are expected to be available to work “Black Friday” (the day after US Thanksgiving) and from the second week of December (the start of the second week in period 11) until the end of the holiday season, to be defined each year based in part on the time period guests are permitted to return holiday merchandise, on an annual basis
6. High school diploma or GED preferred; completion of post-secondary education will be considered an asset
7. Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age
8. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Job Title: Store Manager
1. Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK Brand.
2. Experience leading, coaching, directing a team in a retail environment, taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
3. A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop. Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision making.
4. Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
5. Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
6. Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
7. Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule. Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lifting. Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
- Job Title: Future Opportunity Store Manager
1. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
2. Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
3. Demonstrates salesmanship skills by maintaining sales productivity levels.
4. Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying maintenance, cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuuming and returning product to inventory.
5. High school diploma or equivalent.
6. Ability to read, write and understand English.
7. Ability to process information or merchandise through the computer system and POS register system.
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Job Title: Store Manager
1. Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
2. Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
3. Motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
4. Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment
5. Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and financial analysis
6. High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
7. Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays”
- Job Title: Retail Store Manager
1. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of management experience in a sales environment
2. Commission-based sales experience a plus
3. Microsoft Office and excel product knowledge
4. Computer literate, familiarity using POS systems
5. Motivated by a pay for performance compensation plan
- Job Title: Restaurant Service and Kitchen Team (145)
1. Some high school
2. Prefer some Operations experience
3. Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant’s own expense
- Job Title: Restaurant Team Member
1. Previous hospitality and/or food service experience, a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
2. Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
3. Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities
4. Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work any shift
- Job Title: Barista
1. Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation, plus available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
2. Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
3. Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication/strong interpersonal skills
4. Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
5. Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
6. Ability to learn quickly
7. Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
8. Ability to work as part of a team and build relationships
- Job Title: Line Cook (PT)
1. Operational knowledge of hospitality equipment
2. Ability to multi-task and prioritize
3. Ability to work under pressure
4. Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
5. Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
6. Familiar with industry’s best practices
7. While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel. Incumbent is occasionally required to taste or smell
8. Push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs on a weekly basis. Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position for a long period of time
- Job Title: Sushi Cook (PT)
1. A minimum of 2-4 years of sushi preparation and cooking.
2. Ability to communicate effectively with management, guests, and staff.
3. Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (minimum of 8 hours a day).
4. Be able to reach, bend and frequently lift up to 30 pounds.
5. Must have the stamina to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.