The United States Postal Service
- Job Title: Mail Handler Assistant
Applicants must successfully complete the Virtual Entry Assessment – MH (475).
Applicants must be physically able to perform efficiently the duties of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Duties require arduous exertion involving lifting, carrying, prolonged standing, walking, pushing, bending and reaching, and
may involve the handling of heavy containers of mail and parcels weighing up to 70 pounds.
Mail Handlers must work in an industrial plant environment for their assigned tour and days of work. Mail Handlers must
follow Postal Service policies and procedures for personal conduct at work, including adhering to rules and regulations”
- Job Title: Automotive Technician
•Knowledge of automotive emission control systems refers to the terminology characteristics and operation of the emission
control systems as they relate to overall engine operation and performance specifications and conformance to environmental
•Knowledge of engine systems refers to the terminology, characteristics, and operation of engine valves, piston assemblies,
engine bearings, cylinders, cylinder heads, cylinder blocks, crankshaft assemblies, compression ignition, and cooling system.
•Knowledge of automotive power train systems refers to the terminology, characteristics, and operation of such components
as clutches, universal joints, manual and computer-enhanced automatic transmission systems, differentials, and drive axles.
- Job Title: Tractor Trailer Operator
•Applicants must have two years of general driving experience with at least one-year full-time, or equivalent, of driving 7-ton trucks or buses of 16 passengers or over. A minimum of six months of the required total driving experience must be in a tractor-trailer.
•Note: The required amount of experience will not in itself be accepted as proof of qualification. The applicants’ record of
experience and training must show the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Applicants for these positions must complete an Assessment Questionnaire.
Applicants must be physically able to perform efficiently the duties of the position.”
- Job Title: Social Media Marketing Consultant
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience
- Creative storyteller and writer using images, video, and copy
- Experience managing social editorial calendars or scheduling tools
- Ability to apply analytical thinking to ensure measurable execution
- Aptitude for coaching/mentoring
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Strong affinity with our mission or desire to learn more
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional roles (e.g., Executive Director, Program Manager, Board Member)
- Proficiency in Excel, G Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud
Apply: Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.