GP Strategies Corporation
- Job Title: LMS Business Analyst – REMOTE
* Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects (multi-task) in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment in order to meet aggressive deadlines.
* Be able to perform repetitive tasks without making errors and with high attention to detail.
* Possess the ability to remain flexible and adaptable to constant change. Ability to self-manage and take initiative.
* Ability to work flexible hours from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm. (Pacific Time), when needed.
* 2+ years work experience within a customer service field utilizing hands-on use of computers, data entry, Internet, and email* High school diploma required; college degree preferred* SumTotal knowledge preferred
Checkpoint Software Technologies
- Job Title: Sales Development Representative
* Goal oriented person who can show past successes
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
* Salesforce.com experience preferred, not required
* Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future
New York Life Insurance
- Job Title: Customer Service Professional
* Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
* The ideal candidate should have 2 or more years of customer service and administrative experience
* Strong computer skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
* Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Job Title: Human Resource Specialist
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
*Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
*AA/AS degree or equivalent experience; BS/BA preferred.
*At least two years of HR Coordinator or Specialist experience in a corporate environment
- Job Title: Principal Federal Security Compliance Analyst
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience
* In-depth knowledge in IT security frameworks and best practices, such as NIST-800 publications, FedRAMP, CoBIT, CCM, and Trust Principles and Criteria
* Working knowledge of terms and concepts used in information security, privacy, risk assessments and contingency planning
* Understanding of IT methodologies, such as software development lifecycle and operations
* Ability to coordinate with multiple distributed teams to communicate requirements and gather necessary artifacts and information to meet security compliance requirements.