National Survey of Family Growth
- Job Title: Field Interviewer
•High school diploma or GED.
•Able to successfully complete training and pass certification.
•Must be comfortable asking survey questions on personally sensitive subject matters.
•Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable personal automobile available for business use.
•Must be willing to work evenings and weekends on a weekly and regular basis.
- Job Title: Associate Director, Scientific Project Management, Heme Translational Medicine
*Bachelor of Science degree in a biological science
*You should have significant understanding of translational medicine and use of project management techniques in complex projects, including resourcing and financial management.
*Strong strategic influencing skills and the ability to influence broadly within and outside the organization are important, as is a proven experience of clinical research provider selection/oversight and leading delivery through collaboration with interface organizations and external providers.
- Job Title: Stock Administrator (US Remote)
* 3+ years of experience in administration of global equity programs.
* Minimum CEP Level II required.
* Demonstrated expertise with global equity programs, multiple equity award types, and transaction volume.
* Demonstrated experience working directly with E*TRADE and EEO required.
- Specialty PSI/VOC/ITD Inspector (part-time)
* Candidate must be courteous, customer service oriented, punctual, organized, detailed, inquisitive, safety conscious, and must conduct him/herself in a professional manner.
* Additionally, candidate must be objective and impartial with a high level of integrity and understand that inspection must be done correctly and report filled out completely, accurately and submitted on time.
* Computer literate
* Preferred but not required, the ideal candidate should have an inspection/surveying/quality assurance/freight forwarding/customs background.
* This position will require flexible hours, reliable vehicle, valid drivers license, mobile phone, digital camera, computer with internet access, and either fax or printer/scanner