- Job Title: District Manager
- Have and maintain a valid Driver’s License, keep a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations
- Demonstrate excellent skills in customer service and route sales
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English, comprehend and follow direction and good time management skills and team player
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and subtract accurately
- High School graduation or similar experience
InterContinental San Francisco
- Job Title: Pastry Cook
- Minimum of five (5) years previous experience in pastry/baking. Candidates with prior experience in a fine dining or a luxury hotel environment will be given priority consideration.
- Must have excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced team focused environment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and push and pull comfortably and with ease.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which will include holidays, weekends and evenings.
- Job Title: Teachers at The Avenues KinderCare
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (or willing to obtain)
- Completed 12 core ECE Units Infant/toddler OR BA Degree in Child Development
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Ability to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
Atkins North America
- Job Title: Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or a related field, plus four years relevant experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)] and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) [certified by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)] highly desirable.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Project Management, Building Design & Construction, Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling, Building Cost Modeling and Risk Analysis. Should have a general understanding of Primavera, Expedition/Prolog or similar, and Faithful+Gould proprietary Epoch and CATO software.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.